At Humming Cup we proudly serve the highest quality tea, sourced from all over the world! It is our mission to offer you the most premium tea available on the market today. Founded on a passion for the finest tea, we are dedicated to the unique place that tea drinking commands at the heart of daily life.
Our Core values:
Reliable source. Our teas do not contain any harmful conventional pesticides, petroleum-based fertilizers or sewage-sludge-based fertilizers. All tea is grown and manufactured under the very strict safety guidelines of European Union and US manufacturing procedures.
Sustainable. We consistently practice a caring attitude towards the environment. Our commitment to quality and sustainability means we offer environmentally responsible options to consumers. That's why our pyramid tea bags are made from Soilon - biodegradable material made from cornstarch and not nylon.
Responsible. Humming Cup Premium Organic Tea is a young company, but from the start we committed to strive to find ways to promote fair working conditions for our farmers. We are partnering exclusively with companies and tea estates that create and maintain a high level of support for farmers and their families. Our partnering tea estates build homes, hospitals and schools to make sure that all farmers are well cared for.
Overall, our commitment to the highest quality and sustainability boosts our knowledge of teas with our customers so we can deliver the best quality tea available today.
- We follow CDC guidence for businesses and emloyers and their cleaning and disinfection recommenations (Learn more on CDC website.
- All Chinese tea that is in our facility was grown and made before June 2019 and stored in high vacuum.
- There have been no reports that Corona Virus is able to survive in high temperatures or in products that are dried to below 4-5% moisture.
- Tea is packed at the estate into superiour food grade packing material.
- Equipment is sanitised with food grade sanitiser (eliminates contamination @ 99.99% effectiveness).
- Throughout our facility, enhanced personel sanitizing stations are standart protocol and regular staff training is undertaking to ensure compliance.
- The recommended steeping temperature of tea in water is greater than 190 degrees F (90 deg C) for 5 minutes. (We also recommend that you bring the water to a boil and allow it to cool to the desired steeping temperature).
We believe that drinking tea regardless of the origin of the tea, is a safe practice. (Actually to the best of our knowledge, there are no microorganisms that can survive high temperature tea steeping; so not only is tea good for you, but with proper and recommended preparation, you also ensure that the water is free of potentially harmful microorganisms.)
Humming Cup Premium Organic Tea